Happy Memorial Day from Construction Law Musings
American flag (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Well, the office is closed and I am enjoying the day off with my family and friends and I hope that you are doing the same. Here’s wishing all of the readers of this construction law blog a great Memorial Day.
Thanks for your readership and comments and a special thank you to all of our men and women in uniform. They are the folks (past and present) that this day is all about. If you are a new visitor to Construction Law Musings, be sure to take some of your time off to peruse the various sections of the blog, including of course the Guest Posts from friends of Musings.
Have a great day and Musings will be back up and charging ahead in the days and weeks to come.
As always, I welcome your comments below. Please subscribe to keep up with this and other Construction Law Musings.
Send to Kindle
- Happy Memorial Day Wishes from Construction Law Musings
- Happy Memorial Day from Construction Law Musings
- Happy Independence Day from Construction Law Musings
- Happy Labor Day from Construction Law Musings
- Happy Holidays from Construction Law Musings