Musings on What I Do at The HTRC
Here’s a bit of the post:
Despite my advice to talk to me early rather than late, my first contact with most of my clients is when something goes wrong on a job and they either don’t get paid or need to deal with a lawsuit. Thus my civil litigation experience. However, where I prefer to assist my clients is in the area of business advice and risk management. In short, I endeavor to help my clients avoid litigation and make more money through well drafted contracts and better business practices that keep trouble at bay.
For the rest of my thoughts, please head over to The HTRC and read my full post.
As always, I welcome and encourage your comments below, please share your thoughts. Also, please subscribe to keep up with the latest Construction Law Musings.
Send to Kindle
- Talking Hiring a Construction Attorney at the HTRC
- Early Action on Your Construction Contract is Key
- Musings on 2014 and Looking Forward to 2015
- Reminder: Construction Litigation is Expensive, Be Sure…
- Personal Thoughts on Construction Mediation