One More Blog Contest Nomination Request
The second annual Expert Institute Blog Contest is underway. The contest requests nominations in several categories, including Niche Practice. The contest is a good one, and has some great blogs as last years winners.
I truly appreciate your continued readership of Construction Law Musings. If you enjoy the content from me and the guest posts, I would greatly appreciate a nomination at the Institute’s nomination page.
Thanks again for reading, and I look forward to continued interaction.
As always, I welcome and encourage your comments below, please share your thoughts. Also, please subscribe to keep up with the latest Construction Law Musings.
Send to Kindle
- Musings Would Love Your Support! (Yes, another shameless…
- Where Construction Law Musings Asks for Your Vote
- Shameless Plug Alert: Please Consider Construction Law…
- If You’re Going to Vote in the ABA Blawg 100, Why Not…
- Voting Opens for the 2016 Best Construction Blog Competition