Talking Crisis Changes on the Job Site at Construction Law in North Carolina
Today Musings takes a trip to Construction Law in North Carolina to discuss those pesky on the fly change orders on the job.
Thanks to Melissa Brumback for the invite and while you’re over there check out the rest of her great content.
As always, I welcome your comments below. Please subscribe to keep up with this and other Construction Law Musings.
- Talking Compromise at Construction Law in North Carolina
- Construction Change Order Provisions- Sword and Shield?
- What Do Construction Lawyers Do?
- Contractors – Make Someone Else Pay Your Attorneys’ Fees
- Make Your Contract Work for You: Top 5 Clauses to…