Voting Opens for the 2016 Best Construction Blog Competition
Yes, it’s that time of year again and my friends at the Construction Marketing Ideas blog, along with those that were kind enough to nominate Musings for the ballot, have put this construction law blog in the running again this year. As always, I truly appreciate your readership and would greatly appreciate a vote for this blog. After you vote at the form linked here (or through the picture to the left) be sure to check out some of the great ideas for growing your construction practice.
There are truly many great construction and construction law related sites on the ballot this year, many of which you can get to from my links page here at Musings.
Voting is open and closes on March 31, 2016 at 11:00 AM.
As always, I welcome your comments below. Please subscribe to keep up with this and other Construction Law Musings.
Send to Kindle
- Where Construction Law Musings Asks for Your Vote
- Musings Would Love Your Support! (Yes, another shameless…
- Yet Another Shameless Plug for Construction Law Musings
- Why should anyone write a blog posting every day, for 8.5…
- Check Out the VBA’s New Construction Law Blog